- 7:30-8:15am You will be picked up at the rendezvous in Danang, and then we start Cham Island tour by departing for Cua Dai harbour in Hoi An. On the way to Hoi An, we will visit the Non Nuoc Village at the foot of Marble Mountains, where you can admire many works of art made from stone and marble by the local artists.
- 9:20 You will experience the feeling of riding on the surf waves by high speed canoes, heading to this island. The island has a lot of beautiful corals reefs and stunning scenery on the way. There are around 3.000 people living at Lang and Chong beaches.
- 10:00 At Lang beach, we will visit interesting places such as Au Thuyen – a shelter for boats when the weather is bad, the ancient Hai Tang pagoda, the Ong temple and acient well.
- 11:00 Arrive to Chong beach to enjoy crystal clear blue water and colorful coral reef and fish. All in all, you’ll be transferred to diving site, guided scuba diving skill and snorkeling by expert who help you enjoy and be safe. (Average 20-30 minuites a dive at 8-10 meters depth). After that, back to the restaurant for lunch.
- 12:30 Enjoy Vietnamese seafood lunch in the local restaurant. Then free time to walk around, take photos or rest.
- 13:30-14:00 Back on the boat and departure for mainland.
- 15:00-15:30: Return to your hotel in Da Nang. We hope you enjoy our expert services and recommend to your friends and families who will come on this magnificent tour.
End of services! Thanks so much and see you again!
Noted: We can service with flexible time in each booking.
PRICE:1,150,000 VND/person #49 USD(Apply to 31/12/2019, don’t apply for holidays, Tet, Special Days in Vietnam)
Pick-up and Drop-off car service with experienced and friendly driver
Experienced and enthusiastic tourist guide English speaking
High-speed boat ticket
Snorkeling & diving services with professional equipment
Bottled water (1 bottle/pax)
Personal expenses and Services not mentioned above
Under 4 years old: 100.000vnd/pax
From 4-9 years old: 50% adult price
From 10 years old: 100% adult price
1. Bring sun cream, sun hat, towels and swimwear.
2. Snorkelling equipment provided or use your own equipment if you prefer. Follow all safety instructions.
3. We do not operate this tour during stormy weather
4. Diving are not for the people having heart diseases or children under the age of 10 years old