- Walking along the small street of Luang Prabang and admire the local life. The cruise along the Mekong River whilst the sun is setting behind the mountains.
- Gentle city visits of the ancient town of Luang Prabang. Cycling through the countryside to Ban Pak Ou, visit some local village along the way.
- The exciting Kuang Si waterfalls, Tad Sae waterfalls, and their surrounding jungle. The green garden of Pha Tad Ke, and the introduction of Laos bio-system.
- Attending the daily morning alms giving in Luang Prabang. Visit various temple and museum in the ancient town of Luang Prabang.
- The visit to the local villages near Tad Sae waterfalls, and during the tour to learn about their culture and daily life.
Serene Laos is one of Asia's most unvisited and charming countries, still retaining its traditional culture and colonial character from the time of the Lao Monarchy and French occupation. This tour allows you to experience Lao’s timeless culture, it’s stunning scenery and still unspoilt ecosystems. You will gain an insight into the livestyles of local people and see how their world is slowly emerging from years of isolation.
Vientiane – Rice Farm Experience with Tuktuk Safari – Vang Vieng – Luang Prabang – Kuang Si waterfalls – Pha Tad Ke Garden – Pakbeng – Huayxay – Chiang Khong – Lanjia Lodge – Chiang Rai
Within just 10-day, we bring you from the laid-back capital of Vientiane to and ancient town of Luang Prabang, and the mountainous area of northern Thailand. From driving through the land, to the cruise along the Mekong River; from the nature beauties to the never-fading tradition, all promises your unforgettable 10-day Laos highlights tour and beyond
Luang Prabang city tour – Pak Ou caves – Kuang Si waterfalls – Vientiane city tour – Buddha park
Luang Prabang and Vientiane are the must-see cities of Laos, which are included in this 5-day Laos Classic Tour. The highlights range from the charming town of Luang Prabang, and Vientiane to the mysterious Pak Ou caves; from the intriguing collection of Buddha Park to the evergreen Kuang Si Waterfalls. All promise an unforgettable Laos journey