- 08:00 AM: We drive to the south in the morning to Marble Mountains, a series of large marble outcrops which have acquired mythical significance over the centuries. The caves of the Marble Mountains have a number of sacred Buddhist shrines as well as a former Communist guerilla hospital from the Vietnam War. You may wish to make the climb the “heaven” for views across Danang Beach and surrounding countryside.
- 10:30 AM: From the Marble Mountains we take another drive to the Old Town of Hoian. Hoi An was Vietnam’s most active trading centre over many centuries and has been largely preserved. The architecture of the city reflects the influence of Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, French and British traders.
- 12:00: Have a lunch at Hoi An.
* Hoi An is also the town where French Missionary Alexandre De Rhodes introduced Catholicism to Vietnam as well as the Romanized script that has become the standard Vietnamese script. On arrival take a walking tour of enchanting Hoi An visiting an old merchant house, the Hoi An Museum, a Chinese Assembly Hall and the Japanese Covered Bridge.
- Back to Danang. Tour finishes at 4:30pm at your hotel in Danang City.
PRICE: 22USD / pax
Tour Cost included:
+ Meal as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
+ Private Transfer including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
+ English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request.
+ All entrance and sightseeing fees.
+ All taxes & services charge.
Tour Cost Non Included:
+ Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
+ Travel insurance
+ Personal expenses
+ Tipping/ Gratuities
+ Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
♦ Head Office: Cat Viet Travel Danang ♦
Address: 142 Trung Nu Vuong St, Hai Chau Dist, Da Nang, Viet Nam
Phone: +84(0)236 3540 545
Mobi: +84 (0) 943 661 888